Susan Desmond-Hellmann Speaker
- Business Speakers, Innovation Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Agent to Hire Susan Desmond-Hellmann
Susan Desmond-Hellmann Speaker Profile
Susan D. Desmond-Hellmann M.D., MPH has been an Advisor of Genentech Inc. since April 2009. Dr. Desmond-Hellmann served as President of Product Development of Genentech Inc. from March 9, 2004 to April 15, 2009 and served as its Chief Medical Officer since December 1996 and Executive Vice President, Development and Product Operations of from September 1999 to March 2004. Dr. Hellmann previously served as Senior Vice President, Development from December 1997 to September ... 1999 and among other positions, she served as a Clinical Scientist since joining Genentech in March 1995. She was responsible for Genentech's Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Product Development, Development Sciences and Quality functions, as well as Business Development and Strategic Pipeline Development. In addition to her work at Genentech, Dr. Desmond-Hellmann is an Adjunct Associate Professor of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), and has also served as Assistant Professor, Hematology-Oncology. She spent two years as visiting faculty at the Uganda Cancer Institute studying AIDS and cancer, as well as two years in private practice before returning to research. Prior to joining Genentech, she held the position of Associate Director at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Dr. Desmond-Hellmann has been a Director of the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) since 2001.She serves as Member of Economic Advisory Council of Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. She served as a Director of Affymetrix Inc. from November 2004 to June 17, 2009. In 2004, 2003 and 2001, Dr. Desmond-Hellmann was named to FORTUNE magazine's Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Business list. In 2002, she was named to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Advisory Committee on Regulatory Reform. Since 1980, she has received many honors and awards for her work in oncology and AIDS research. She is board-certified in internal medicine and medical oncology and completed her clinical training at UCSF. Dr. Desmond-Hellmann holds bachelor and medical degrees from the University of Nevada, Reno, as well as a Master's degree in epidemiology and biostatistics from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Public Health.
Contact Susan Desmond-Hellmann Booking AgentBusiness Speakers such as a Susan Desmond-Hellmann have been taking the stage and entertaining crowds for decades. The booking agents at Celebrity Talent Promotions can assist with Susan Desmond-Hellmann speaking engagements or appearances. We have years of experience in booking Business Speakers for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a Business Speaker like Susan Desmond-Hellmann is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful Business Speaker to your next corporate event. We can find Susan Desmond-Hellmann’s agent to make this booking happen. A Susan Desmond-Hellmann appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Susan Desmond-Hellmann's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Susan Desmond-Hellmann.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, celebrity or Susan Desmond-Hellmann for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.752.3532 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Susan Desmond-Hellmann Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Susan Desmond-Hellmann Appearances & Endorsements
- Some parts of the celebrities' biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com acts only as an celebrity broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com does not claim or represent itself as Susan Desmond-Hellmann's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com is a Celebrity booking agency representing organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, celebrity endorsements, personal celebrity appearances, spokes person campaigns and speaking engagements. Susan Desmond-Hellmann's booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed.