Sandra Lee Speaker
- Authors, Celebrity Chefs, Celebrity Headliners, Entertainment, Featured Celebrities, Home & Garden Experts, TV Personalities
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Los Angeles - CA, New York - NY
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Agent to Hire Sandra Lee
Sandra Lee Speaker Profile
Sandra Lee was born on July 3, 1966 in Los Angeles, California and is an American television chef and author. Lee is best-known for her "Semi-Homemade" cooking concept which involves 70% pre-packaged products with 30% fresh items.
In the early 1990s, Lee created a product called "Kurtain Kraft", a home decorating tool using a wire rack and sheets or other fabric samples to create the appearance of decorative drapery. The product was sold on infomercials and cable shopping networks. Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee premiered on the Food Network in 2003. Each episode contains an arts and crafts element, in which Lee decorates the table setting in accordance with the theme of the meal that she just prepared. She refers to these as "tablescapes". Lee's second Food Network series, Sandra's Money Saving Meals, began airing on May 10, 2009. Since that time, she has released 16 books, many of them New York Times bestsellers. A magazine based on her show, "Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade," was released in 2009. Her memoir, Made From Scratch, was released November 6, 2007.
In 2009 she received a Daytime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Achievement in Hairstyling.
Lee's official Food Network bio states that, "Lee then attended the world's leading culinary art institute, Le Cordon Bleu." Lee enrolled in a recreational two-week course at the school's Ottawa outpost, which she acknowledges that she did not complete.
Contact Sandra Lee Booking AgentAuthors such as a Sandra Lee have dazzled readers with their creativity, passion, and superb plot. The booking agents at Celebrity Talent Promotions can assist with Sandra Lee speaking engagements or appearances. We have years of experience in booking Authors for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring an Author like Sandra Lee is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful Author to your next corporate event. We can find Sandra Lee’s agent to make this booking happen. A Sandra Lee appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Sandra Lee's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Sandra Lee.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, celebrity or Sandra Lee for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.752.3532 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Sandra Lee Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Sandra Lee Appearances & Endorsements
- Some parts of the celebrities' biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com acts only as an celebrity broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com does not claim or represent itself as Sandra Lee's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com is a Celebrity booking agency representing organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, celebrity endorsements, personal celebrity appearances, spokes person campaigns and speaking engagements. Sandra Lee's booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed.