Rocco DiSpirito Speaker
Celebrity Chef and Cookbook Author
- Celebrity Chefs, Celebrity Headliners, TV Personalities, Featured Celebrity Chefs, Top10 Celebrity Chefs
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- New York - NY
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Agent to Hire Rocco DiSpirito
Rocco DiSpirito Speaker Profile
Rocco DiSpirito was born November 19, 1966 and is an Italian American chef based in New York City.
DiSpirito was born in Jamaica, Queens, New York City, New York. He is a 1986 graduate of the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York, and a 1990 graduate of Boston University with a bachelor's degree in business. DiSpirito is known for his Italian-American cuisine and his innovative fusion cooking; his mother, Nicolina, is known for her Italian meatballs.
DiSpirito is best known as a celebrity chef and a cookbook author. He is known for his involvement in Union Pacific, a restaurant he opened in 1997 in the Gramercy Park section of Manhattan. A year later, New York Times reviewer Ruth Reichl, in an ecstatic three-star review, reported that a woman at the next table was moaning in uncontrollable ecstacy as she ate, but it was impossible to determine what dish had provoked that reaction, since just about every entree was worthy of such moans. He left Union Pacific in 2004. In 2003 and 2004, DiSpirito was the subject of the NBC reality television show The Restaurant, which followed DiSpirito and his mother during the opening of their restaurant, Rocco's 22nd Street.
DiSpirito hosted his own radio talk show for WOR from October 2004 through December 2005, and currently hosts a TV show called "Rocco gets Real" on A&E.
He was also featured in a Lincoln MKX commercial, the ABC sitcom The Knights of Prosperity, and as a guest judge on Bravo's Top Chef. He returned in the season-three finale of Top Chef — in which three celebrity chefs were brought to work as sous chefs to the contestants, with DiSpirito assisting Hung Huynh — and was a guest judge on the March 14, 2008 season-four premiere. He appeared on NBC's The Biggest Loser: Couples (season 5) in an episode that aired on February 5, 2008 (episode 506), in which contestants were challenged to prepare three healthy courses based on DiSpirito's recipes; DiSpirito judged the food and determined the winning team. The following season he appeared on The Biggest Loser: Families on the second episode (airing September 23, 2008), taking the "worst" cook of each pair shopping and teaching them to prepare healthy recipes.
DiSpirito was a contestant on season seven of Dancing With The Stars, premiering September 22, 2008, paired with Karina Smirnoff. He was eliminated on the October 14, 2008 broadcast of the show, placing ninth overall.
DiSpirito has also performed a public service announcement for Do Something to promote food drives for schools.
Contact Rocco DiSpirito Booking AgentCelebrity Chefs such as a Rocco DiSpirito have achieved success in the kitchen by demonstrating their skills on popular television networks. As the celebrity chef boom continues, names in the cooking industry became well known. The booking agents at Celebrity Talent Promotions can assist with
speaking engagements or appearances. We have years of experience in booking Celebrity Chefs for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a Celebrity Chef like Rocco DiSpirito is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful Celebrity Chef to your next corporate event. We can find Rocco DiSpirito’s agent to make this booking happen. A Rocco DiSpirito appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Rocco DiSpirito's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Rocco DiSpirito.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, celebrity or Rocco DiSpirito for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.752.3532 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Rocco DiSpirito Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Rocco DiSpirito Appearances & Endorsements
Posted on 16 August 2013 | 5:05 pm
Celebrity Chefs Rocco DiSpirito and Carla Hall have partnered with Kraft Foods for their marketing campaign called "Get Your Chef Together." The newest commercial has the celebrity chefs enjoying the new Kraft Foods line of meal-starter kits as big kids judging the meals. The rather comical commercial has DiSpirito complimenting the Kraft Recipe Maker dish by saying, "Keep this up,… [Read More]
Posted on 26 June 2013 | 2:08 am
Local New York Celebrity Chef Rocco DiSpirito and Chef Michael's are teaming up to create a food truck for dogs. In fact, this weekend they'll be attempting to set a world record for the largest dog-friendly communal dining experience. DiSpirito is the author of the "Now Eat This!" series, creator of "Now Eat This Truck," and a popular television personality. Chef Michael's has been… [Read More]
- Some parts of the celebrities' biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com acts only as an celebrity broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com does not claim or represent itself as Rocco DiSpirito's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com is a Celebrity booking agency representing organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, celebrity endorsements, personal celebrity appearances, spokes person campaigns and speaking engagements. Rocco DiSpirito's booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed.