Lynne Lancaster Speaker
- Sales Speakers, Marketing Speakers, Business Speakers, Leadership Speakers, , Women Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Agent to Hire Lynne Lancaster
Lynne Lancaster Speaker Profile
Are you struggling with generational gaps in recruiting, retention, or communication? Do you need to engage the newly-hired Millennials in the room without turning off the Generation Xers and Baby Boomers? Are you looking for an insightful presentation on the hottest talent trends accompanied by practical, applicable solutions? Savvy, engaging, and entertaining, Lynne delivers sparkling keynotes and workshops tailored to your strategic issues.
Lynne Lancaster is one of the nation’s foremost generational experts and cultural translators. With clients that range from AT&T to Best Buy, Cisco, General Mills, the National Security Agency, and U.S. Bank, Lynne was recently named a Top Five Speaker for 2010.
Rocking the Workplace: Leading and Engaging Four Generations. If you think you’ve heard the generations topic before, guess again. Based on the best-selling book When Generations Collide and years of research, this speech outlines the top talent trends on the horizon and what it will take to attract and retain the best and brightest of every age.
The M-Factor: Seven Ways the Millennial Generation Is Shaking Things Up at Work. Based on the brand new best-seller, The M-Factor, this speech identifies the seven surprising trends that shaped the Millennials and the best ways to manage and engage this influential generation.
Selling and Marketing to the Generations. Markets are becoming increasingly segmented and one size no longer fits all clients and customers. This presentation reveals the hot buttons and preferences of Traditionalists, Boomers, Xers, and Millennials that marketers and sales people need to know to connect with clients and increase sales.
Millennial Boot Camp: Millennial Orientation and Training. Millennial new hires need to understand all the generations if they are going to succeed and thrive in organizations. This class “just for Millennials” teaches them how to work with Traditionalists, Boomers and Xers, and how to plot a savvy career course through intergenerational minefields.
Just for Associations: Engaging Four Generations of Members. Generation gaps are making it nearly impossible to meet the needs of every generation of members, donors, and volunteers. Whether it’s signing up, communicating, or getting involved, this program reveals how to create loyalty with every generation.
Lynne is one of The Generations People who make up BridgeWorks’ multigenerational team of experts, speakers, and corporate entertainers. Individually and together they deliver highly customized, high energy keynotes and workshops that entertain and enlighten audiences and leave them with plenty of practical, take home tips.
Lynne is co-author of the best-selling book When Generations Collide and the recently-released The M-Factor: How the Millennial Generation Is Rocking the Workplace (HarperBusiness 2010). Her firm routinely conducts large-scale surveys as well as focus groups and one-on-one interviews to discover firsthand the ways in which the generations are shaking up today’s business world. Lynne has appeared on CNN, CNBC, and National Public Radio, as well as in TIME magazine, The Washington Post, and The New York Times.
Contact Lynne Lancaster Booking AgentBusiness Speakers such as a Lynne Lancaster have been taking the stage and entertaining crowds for decades. The booking agents at Celebrity Talent Promotions can assist with Lynne Lancaster speaking engagements or appearances. We have years of experience in booking Business Speakers for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a Business Speaker like Lynne Lancaster is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful Business Speaker to your next corporate event. We can find Lynne Lancaster’s agent to make this booking happen. A Lynne Lancaster appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Lynne Lancaster's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Lynne Lancaster.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, celebrity or Lynne Lancaster for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.752.3532 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Lynne Lancaster Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Lynne Lancaster Appearances & Endorsements
- Some parts of the celebrities' biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com acts only as an celebrity broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com does not claim or represent itself as Lynne Lancaster's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com is a Celebrity booking agency representing organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, celebrity endorsements, personal celebrity appearances, spokes person campaigns and speaking engagements. Lynne Lancaster's booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed.