Joe Studwell Speaker
- Financial Speakers, International Business Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Agent to Hire Joe Studwell
Joe Studwell Speaker Profile
His work has appeared in publications including The Economist, titles of the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), The Financial Times, the Asian Wall Street Journal, the Observer Magazine, Asia Inc. and the Evening Standard as well as on television and radio.
Joe was based in Hong Kong from 1990 to 1993 and in Beijing from 1993 to 2000. In the course of the 1990s he wrote or co-wrote 10 books on China under the EIU imprint. These include the best-sellers Unlocking China: A Key to Investment Regions, Multinationals in China: Winners and Losers and Operating in China: a Survivor's Manual.
His latest book, The China Dream: the Quest for the Greatest Untapped Market on Earth, is published in Europe and Asia by Profile Books and in the United States by Grove Atlantic Press. The Financial Times concluded that the book, first released in January 2002, "will redefine the debate on the nature of the China market." The China Dream sold out three reprints in 2002 and was published ahead of schedule in paperback in December; it is already available in four foreign languages.
Joe has become known as an engaging and provocative public speaker. From initial experience meeting regularly with small groups of businessmen in China in the mid-1990s through invitations to address large events of business associations, diplomatic delegations, financial services firms and media groups around the Asia region, he gained a reputation for entertaining, candid, sometimes blunt analysis.
Joe is currently working on two more books. The first, provisionally titled Asian Godfathers, tells the story of post-financial crisis south-east Asia through the experiences of the overseas Chinese billionaires who traditionally dominated the regional economy. The second draws together common themes in the global pharmaceuticals, food and beverage and alcohol and tobacco industries in the past half century.
Since 1997, Joe has also been the editor-in-chief of the China Economic Quarterly (CEQ), the leading journal of the Chinese economy and foreign investment in China. The CEQ, and its much-praised and practical online database of Chinese statistical methodologies, historical data series and presentation materials, is much valued by its subscribers and regularly cited in the international business press.
Contact Joe Studwell Booking AgentFinancial Speakers such as a Joe Studwell offer knowledgeable analysis on business finance and personal finance. Financial Speakers also educate audiences on how the market affects businesses, organizations, and individuals. The booking agents at Celebrity Talent Promotions can assist with
speaking engagements or appearances. We have years of experience in booking Financial Speakers for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a Financial Speaker like Joe Studwell is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful Financial Speaker to your next corporate event. We can find Joe Studwell’s agent to make this booking happen. A Joe Studwell appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, fans and corporations can find 's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Joe Studwell.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, celebrity or Joe Studwell for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.752.3532 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Joe Studwell Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Joe Studwell Appearances & Endorsements
- Some parts of the celebrities' biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com acts only as an celebrity broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com does not claim or represent itself as Joe Studwell's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com is a Celebrity booking agency representing organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, celebrity endorsements, personal celebrity appearances, spokes person campaigns and speaking engagements. Joe Studwell's booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed.