Jeff Birnbaum Speaker
- Journalists, Political Speakers, Political Speakers, Business Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- District of Columbia - DC
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Agent to Hire Jeff Birnbaum
Jeff Birnbaum Speaker Profile
He joined the Post in March 2004. Prior to that he spent seven years as the chief of Fortune magazine's Washington bureau and two years as a senior political correspondent for Fortune's sister publication, Time. Before joining Time in 1995, Birnbaum worked for the Wall Street Journal for 16 years. His last job at the Journal was as White House Correspondent. On television he is a political analyst for Fox News Channel and is a regular panelist on PBS's Washington Week. On radio, he serves as a commentator for the national business show, Marketplace, and also appears on Fox News Radio as an analyst and occasional substitute host for The Tony Snow Show.
Birnbaum pens a column called "K Street Confidential" every other Monday and also writes feature stories of the intersection of business and politics. Previously, as Fortune's senior writer in D.C., Birnbaum authored the magazine's "Power 25" survey that assessed which lobbying groups have the most clout in the capital. Washingtonian magazine recently selected him as one of "Washington's 50 best and most influential journalists."
Birnbaum is the author of The Money Men, which examines campaign fund-raising and was published in 2000. His first book, Showdown at Gucci Gulch, was written with Alan Murray in 1987. This classic chronicle of the Tax Reform Act of 1986 won the American Political Science Association's coveted Carey McWilliams Award in 1988. In 1992, Birnbaum's second book, The Lobbyists, was a Washington Post best seller. Madhouse, Birnbaum's third book, was published in 1996.
Birnbaum is currently a commentator for public radio's Marketplace. In 1998, Birnbaum was hired as a Fox News contributor. He is featured regularly on Fox News' Special Report with Brit Hume as one of the show's "Fox All Stars" and on several other Fox News programs, including Weekend Live on Sunday where he is "Mr. 'Splainer Man." He is also a familiar face on PBS' Washington Week. In addition, he has appeared on Today, the NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, Nightline, Fox News Sunday, the Charlie Rose Show, NPR's Morning Edition and All Things Considered, and CNN's CNNfn, Inside Politics and Crossfire. He has lectured for trade and professional groups and at major colleges including Harvard, Amherst, Penn, and the University of Texas. Currently, Birnbaum will be writing and broadcasting about what promises to be one of the most eventful years in legislation in more than a decade. With President Bush pushing overhauls in three massive areas with huge implications for politics and economics: social security, taxes, and legal liability, the future of politics and the shape of corporate America will be altered by these debates. Birnbaum can talk about any or all of them and can approach these topics from the perspective of politics, economics or lobbying--or all three.
Contact Jeff Birnbaum Booking AgentPolitical Speakers like
cover the spectrum of ideals and grand spectacle that embody today's political discourse. The booking agents at Celebrity Talent Promotions can assist with Jeff Birnbaum speaking engagements or appearances. We have years of experience in booking Political Speakers for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a Political Speaker like Jeff Birnbaum is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful Political Speaker to your next corporate event. We can find Jeff Birnbaum’s agent to make this booking happen. A Jeff Birnbaum appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Jeff Birnbaum's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Jeff Birnbaum.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, celebrity or Jeff Birnbaum for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.752.3532 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Jeff Birnbaum Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Jeff Birnbaum Appearances & Endorsements
- Some parts of the celebrities' biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com acts only as an celebrity broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com does not claim or represent itself as Jeff Birnbaum's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com is a Celebrity booking agency representing organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, celebrity endorsements, personal celebrity appearances, spokes person campaigns and speaking engagements. Jeff Birnbaum's booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed.