Dr. Gerald Bell Speaker
- Sales Speakers, Marketing Speakers, Business Speakers, Leadership Speakers,
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- North Carolina - NC
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Agent to Hire Dr. Gerald Bell
Dr. Gerald Bell Speaker Profile
Dr. Gerald D. Bell, founder and CEO of Bell Leadership Institute, is a leading consultant to major business organizations throughout the world. He is also an award-winning professor, rated by Forbes Magazine as a “Don’t Miss,” at the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Dr. Bell’s cross-industry experience and in-depth expertise have earned him a reputation as one of the most sought-after keynote speakers and effective resources on leadership in the United States and abroad.
For over 35 years, he has devoted his life to the mission of creating world-class leaders. Dr. Bell’s expertise and knowledge gained from working with CEOs and senior leaders can provide you and your team with an advanced, effective solution to your leadership challenges.
Dr. Bell has been a visiting professor at the Harvard Business School, Cornell, Stanford, McGill, and the London School of Business. He earned master’s and doctoral degrees from Yale University, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees in psychology and business from the University of Colorado at Boulder, graduating with honors from both universities.
Dr. Bell is the author of the widely read book, The Achievers, and is completing his new book, Great Leaders, Great Results. Dr. Bell also co-authored the New York Times Best Seller, The Carolina Way, with Coach Dean Smith and John Kilgo.
Contact Dr. Gerald Bell Booking AgentBusiness Speakers such as a Dr. Gerald Bell have been taking the stage and entertaining crowds for decades. The booking agents at Celebrity Talent Promotions can assist with Dr. Gerald Bell speaking engagements or appearances. We have years of experience in booking Business Speakers for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a Business Speaker like Dr. Gerald Bell is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful Business Speaker to your next corporate event. We can find Dr. Gerald Bell’s agent to make this booking happen. A Dr. Gerald Bell appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Dr. Gerald Bell's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Dr. Gerald Bell.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, celebrity or Dr. Gerald Bell for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.752.3532 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Dr. Gerald Bell Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Dr. Gerald Bell Appearances & Endorsements
- Some parts of the celebrities' biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com acts only as an celebrity broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com does not claim or represent itself as Dr. Gerald Bell's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com is a Celebrity booking agency representing organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, celebrity endorsements, personal celebrity appearances, spokes person campaigns and speaking engagements. Dr. Gerald Bell's booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed.