Art Turock Speaker
Health & Wellness Speakers
- Authors, Sales Speakers, Marketing Speakers, Business Speakers, Health & Wellness Speakers, Inspirational Speakers, Leadership Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Seattle - WA
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Agent to Hire Art Turock
Art Turock Speaker Profile
Art Turock is a business speaker and corporate consulting expert. Art Turock, a corporate leadership speaker and motivational business speaker, uses strategic innovation to produce sustainable sales growth.
The essence of Art Turock's work as a business speaker is captured in his book, "Invent Business Opportunities No One Else Can Imagine" which challenges the conventional wisdom "Ask customers what they want and give it to them." Industry trendsetters solve customers “latent needs”-that is, give them products and services they value but would never think to ask for.
Art Turock's activities as a corporate consulting expert and 200 executive interviews annually, produce constant interaction with innovation catalysts. Consequently, his "big ideas" have been featured in Success Magazine, USA Today, Association Management, Fortune, CNN and Bloomberg News.
Art Turock's clients include IBM, 3M, Merck, Safeway, AT&T, ASAE and Young Presidents' Organization. As a business motivational speaker, his audience evaluations emphasize: thought-provoking content, energetic delivery, and extraordinary customizing.
At age 26, Art Turock gained his first leadership experience as Director of the University of Iowa's Interpersonal Skills Training Project, where developed a statewide training team. Today, as a leadership speaker, he addresses strategic innovation, change mastery, and managing for peak performance.
Contact Art Turock Booking AgentAuthors such as a Art Turock have dazzled readers with their creativity, passion, and superb plot. The booking agents at Celebrity Talent Promotions can assist with Art Turock speaking engagements or appearances. We have years of experience in booking Authors for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring an Author like Art Turock is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful Author to your next corporate event. We can find Art Turock’s agent to make this booking happen. A Art Turock appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Art Turock's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Art Turock.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, celebrity or Art Turock for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.752.3532 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Art Turock Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Art Turock Appearances & Endorsements
- Some parts of the celebrities' biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com acts only as an celebrity broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com does not claim or represent itself as Art Turock's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com is a Celebrity booking agency representing organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, celebrity endorsements, personal celebrity appearances, spokes person campaigns and speaking engagements. Art Turock's booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed.