Anderson Cooper Speaker
- Authors, Business Speakers, Celebrity Headliners, Featured Overall Speakers, Featured Celebrities, Journalists, Political Speakers, University Speakers, TV Personalities, Journalism
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- New York - NY
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Agent to Hire Anderson Cooper
Anderson Cooper Speaker Profile
Anderson Cooper anchors Anderson Cooper 360, an unconventional, wide-ranging weekday news program on CNN. Mr. Cooper, who joined CNN in December 2001, served as CNN's weekend anchor before moving to the 7 pm hour in March 2003 following the war in Iraq.
Since joining CNN, Mr. Cooper has anchored major breaking news stories, including the network's overnight coverage of the war in Iraq, as news of the military conflict was unfolding live during the day in Baghdad. Mr. Cooper also anchored much of CNN's live coverage of the D.C.-area sniper story and the coverage of the Space Shuttle Columbia explosion. For "America Votes 2004," he moderated a democratic presidential candidates forum the network jointly sponsored with Rock the Vote.
With a background as a war correspondent for Channel One News, Mr. Cooper was sent to Afghanistan after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks to report on the U.S. military conflict and to Qatar where he reported on the testing of CENTCOM's new mobile headquarters. More recently, Mr. Cooper interviewed Haiti President Jean-Bertrand Aristide shortly before a 2004 revolt.
Before joining CNN, Mr. Cooper was an ABC News correspondent and host of the network's reality program, The Mole. Mr. Cooper anchored ABC's live, interactive, overnight news and interview program, World News Now as well as providing reports for World News Tonight, 20/20 and 20/20 Downtown. Previously, he was a New York-based correspondent for ABC News, reporting primarily for World News Saturday/Sunday.
Mr. Cooper joined ABC from Channel One News, where he served as a reporter and producer. During that time, he was a chief international correspondent, reporting and producing stories from Bosnia, Iran, Israel, Russia, Rwanda, Somalia, South Africa and Vietnam. He also reported national stories that were broadcast over the Channel One News school television network and seen in more than 12,000 classrooms nationwide.
Mr. Cooper has won several awards for his work, including an Emmy Award for his contribution to ABC's coverage of Princess Diana's funeral; a Silver Plaque from the Chicago International Film Festival for his report from Sarajevo on the Bosnian civil war; a Bronze Telly for his coverage of famine in Somalia; a Bronze Award from the National Educational Film and Video Festival for a report on political Islam; and a GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding TV Journalism for his 20/20 Downtown report on gay high school athlete Corey Johnson.
Mr. Cooper graduated from Yale University in 1989 with a BA in political science. He also studied Vietnamese at the University of Hanoi.
Contact Anderson Cooper Booking AgentAuthors such as a Anderson Cooper have dazzled readers with their creativity, passion, and superb plot. The booking agents at Celebrity Talent Promotions can assist with Anderson Cooper speaking engagements or appearances. We have years of experience in booking Authors for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring an Author like Anderson Cooper is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful Author to your next corporate event. We can find Anderson Cooper’s agent to make this booking happen. A Anderson Cooper appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Anderson Cooper's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Anderson Cooper.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, celebrity or Anderson Cooper for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.752.3532 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Anderson Cooper Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Anderson Cooper Appearances & Endorsements
Posted on 24 September 2013 | 12:29 am
CNN anchor Anderson Cooper will be the featured speaker at Portland State University's annual Simon Benson Awards Dinner on October 22. Last year's dinner raised $1 million and this year they expect more than 1,700 attendees to the dinner. This event is held to honor alumni and philanthropists, and to raise money for PSU. "Here is a guy that has been around the world, lived… [Read More]
Posted on 6 May 2013 | 3:49 pm
CNN’s Anderson Cooper spoke about hope to about 700 people at Shore Medical Center Foundation’s 24th annual Stainton Society Thank You Brunch at Revel’s Ovation Hall in Atlantic City on Sunday. Cooper, the featured speaker, told stories of interviewing celebrities and politicians, including President Barack Obama in the Oval Office. Cooper got a laugh from the crowd when he told… [Read More]
- Some parts of the celebrities' biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com acts only as an celebrity broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com does not claim or represent itself as Anderson Cooper's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. CelebrityTalentPromotions.com is a Celebrity booking agency representing organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, celebrity endorsements, personal celebrity appearances, spokes person campaigns and speaking engagements. Anderson Cooper's booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed.